SCUBA-SE Archives

March 2001

From:
Reef Fish <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Mar 2001 10:01:43 -0500
On Tue, 27 Mar 2001 16:18:50 +0200, Giovanni Marola
<[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>Hi scuba-gentleman

Only ONE?  Which one?  I'm automatically disqualified of course.  :-)

>please have a look at my new web page on Lion Fishes.
>
>http://131.114.9.20:8001/Leoni/indice.htm
>
>Any comment and suggestion are welcome

I was more or less expecting another Giovanni troll (because of
the USD <Unable to Swim Diver> acronym), but I was pleasantly
surprised to find another excellent fish page by Gio the serious
diver (for a change).  :-)

That's quite a collection of Lion Fishes you have!  Being a newbie
in Pacific diving, I have seen only a few during dives (besides
those in the Chattanooga Aquarium -- which hosts more and bigger
lionfishes than most of the MAJOR Aquariums in the USA).

ALL of my fish books dive logs are now in Choo Choo.   I'll have to
wait till I get back there to see which of your species I can
identify.

Tankx for a valuable contribution, Gio!

-- Bob.    Just a Feeesh.  Neither Lion nor Lyin'   :-)