SCUBA-SE Archives

March 2001

From:
Lee Bell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Mar 2001 23:15:42 -0500
I'm on my way to bed.  I'm off to small town Alabama again at 4:00 AM and
it's past 11:00 PM here.  The best I could do is flag your last two posts
for reading later.  Thanks for posting them and thanks for the information
on the Australian Code.

It will be a while before I can get to your two posts or the draft codes I
downloaded tonight.  If you are interested in support for or against
specific elements of the recommended codes, you may find some within list
particpants.  Since it's your country, I'll leave whether to begin a
discussion along these lines up to you and leave this discussion at this
point with the final comment, not all of us have lost hope that we, as a
group, can protect our interests around the world by actively supporting
what we believe in and resisting what we do not.

Lee