SCUBA-SE Archives

March 2001

From:
Reef Fish <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Mar 2001 07:53:48 -0500
On Wed, 21 Mar 2001 21:32:54 +1100, Christian Gerzner
<[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>Reef Fish <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>(snips)

You shouldn't have snipped THIS:

RF> I have NO OTHER INFO to offer, and I have NO desire to follow up
RF> on this thread because I still have some very bad taste in my mouth.

This will be my ONLY follow-up, mainly to forestall any other STUPID
questions like yours, which only reflected that you didn't read my
post OR the history of the threadS carefully.

The short answer is (to Christian and anyone else):  I have given
the source (the Aggressor Fleet and its co-President Wayne Hasson).
If you want any verification, YOU do it yourself FROM those sources.

>> I got the info from Wayne Hasson himself
>
>Where are the <facts and figures> Wayne Hasson (whoever he is [I know,
>I know]) mentions? Are they, if presented, verifyable?

They are in my post.

>To my mind you are providing hearsay, something you often claim to be
>very much against.

According to your criterion, then ALL posts in Scuba-SE are hearsay.
I did the list a favor by posting some updated and correct info,
having cited the sources which CAN be verified by anyone.

Go verify them YOURSELF!  (See Short Answer above)

>> CURRENT INFO about the unit itself and where it will be
>> used that are until now UNKNOWN to anyone of the list
>
>What "CURRENT INFO"? I don't see any current info. Care to provide it?

If Christian can't see it, it's Christian's problem, not mine.
They are in my post!  Current as of March 20, 2001.

>> are until now UNKNOWN to anyone of the list
>
>Where has this "until now UNKNOWN" since been provided to the list?

Did YOU know any of the CORRECTED items in my post (on Lee's
assertions of March 5)?

>> not even in the News Release

>What News Release? Or are we here talking about that very first one
>which, let's simply say, was rather suspect?

Not about the LOCATION (Palau).  Did YOU know that the only other
locations they'll be used by the Aggressor will be the two Aggressor
liveaboards in Galapagos?

>Christian

RF> I have NO OTHER INFO to offer, and I have NO desire to follow up
RF> on this thread because I still have some very bad taste in my mouth.

RF> The short answer is (to Christian and anyone else):  I have given
RF> the source (the Aggressor Fleet and its co-President Wayne Hasson).
RF> If you want any verification, YOU do it yourself FROM those sources.

-- Bob.