SCUBA-SE Archives

March 2001

Date:
Sun, 4 Mar 2001 09:11:33 -0600
.SNIP>
> I have made tens of thousands of posts in Scuba LISTS.  Never in
> the annals of my scuba postings has it been truer that my two
> posts in question here were examples of "casting pearls before
> swines."  <No smiley>
>
> -- Bob.

It is at least passingly interesting that someone purporting to be the Pres
of a company manufacturing life support equipment would make statements like
'AI computers will keep divers from running out of air' and other such
nonsense in an open public forum.  My guess is that the grieving relative's
lawyers will find these exchanges useful in the lawsuits they will file. One
has to wonder what a US jury (always sympathetic to the family and probably
mostly non-divers and scared of diving at that) will make of the arguments.

CH