SCUBA-SE Archives

March 2001

From:
Reef Fish <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Mar 2001 20:17:38 -0500

.
>He run a very nice Hotel named Macaroni Hotel which
>is the preferred one by American Peoples visiting Italy.
>In fact the Macaroni Hotel is very clean and guaranties no
>more than 10 fleas per night on the bed.

You know, Giovanni, there are actually some readers DUMB enough
to believe your thinly disguised troll, such as that dumb FROG
in Singapore.

Your admission of guilt was more transparent the LAST time:

Giovanni> In every case I am very offended so I'm morally,
Giovanni> yes _morally_, obliged to challenge you to duel.

RF> Forget it, Giovanni.  The duel was OVER at Raffle's in Singapore
RF> long ago, witnessed by Bjorn, Jean Marc, and Strike.  Below is
RF> the pic of Strike and his Madam escorting me to the NEDfest after
RF> that duel.
RF>
RF> http://131.114.9.20:8001/Foto/confucius.jpg

Confucio indeed!  If you're not Confucio, then that skipper of
the confucius boat is Snarl with his Cochroach weightbelt!  :-)

-- Bob.