SCUBA-SE Archives

March 2001

From:
Krazy Kiwi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Mar 2001 03:52:50 -0500
On Wed, 14 Mar 2001 Huw Porter <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>Arse!  Sorry folks, that was supposed to be offline.

Buttocks to you too young lad ;-))
Thanks for the info to get in touch with Natsuko.

Weeeellll ya will not believe this .. but during my lunchbreak today I
nipped in to the Travellers Club to pick up a business card & some
brochures on diving around Western OZ for John Hauer.

Blow me down! Im checking out the Ningaloo Reef write-up & there smiling
back to me is this fella. I blink & think hmmm where have I seen that face
before. Shorn like a lamb with bloody force fins ;-) in one hand ...  ITS
HUW !!!!!  Taken in Coral Bay coz I can see the pylons on the beach to
prevent cars driving willy-nilly all over the place.
I will have to send you a copy of the Go West Handout.
What is your snail mail address?
Viv