SCUBA-SE Archives

March 2001

From:
Reef Fish <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Mar 2001 23:32:14 -0500
On Wed, 7 Mar 2001 14:35:05 -0500, Lee Bell <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Almost let this piece of BS by Lee slip by.

>Reef Fish wrote:
>
>> Strike's "Goodbye!" was to Lee, and Lee ONLY.
>> Strike was CLEARLY talking TO and ABOUT Lee.
>> Strike is fed up with Lee's antics.  I am fed up with Lee's antics.
>> I won't speak for anyone else.

My statement about Strike was based SOLELY on what I CITED him
in his post.  He was clearly fed up with Lee's antics based on
my reading of what he wrote.  Strike would have correct me if
that wasn't the case!

>You've provided an excellent opportunity for Strike to prove he's the
>man I think he is.

To do WHAT?

>Among other things, Strike suggested that I not speak for
>others, him included.

That was because you used "we" WITHOUT knowing what anybody ELSE
thinks about THAT subject but yourself.

>I agreed not to and appologized.  I wasn't real nice
>about it, but I did.  Now we'll see who is impartial and who is not.

All this shows is how STUPID you are to think that you're clever
by TWISTING things completely out of context -- equating your case
(no knowledge by you of what Strike thought) and my case (of
KNOWING what Strike thought based on his words I CITED), and
how STUPID you think the readers on this list are.

Isn't it about time for you to brag again that some poor souls (in
rec.scuba no less) called you a "gentleman"?   ;-)

-- Bob.