SCUBA-SE Archives

March 2001

From:
David Strike <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Mar 2001 10:44:02 +1100
On Thursday, March 08, 2001 5:54 AM, Lee Bell wrote:

(huge snip)

>My primary problem with Bob is his unwillingness to admit
> his own mistakes, his insistence in being right even when he's wrong and
his
> treatment of others in ways that he will not accept from them.

It looks as though the "rainy day" that I was waiting for has just arrived!
:-)

On Thu, 10 Aug 2000 21:18:58 -0400, Lee Bell wrote
Subject:      Re: a minor dive accident

>David Strike wrote:

> Lots about lung capacity and tidal volume.

>I hereby withdraw from this discussion until I can do some research.
Things
>I'm hearing from people I trust to get it right before saying it appear to
>be conflicting and counter intuitive.  Either I am misunderstanding,
someone
>is wrong, or both and there's little point in my continuing until I have
>better information to continue with.  I'll be back.

I'm still waiting.  Or are you now prepared to admit that in giving advice
on free ascents you had absolutely no idea what you were talking about?  :-)

Strike