HP3000-L Archives

February 2001, Week 4

From:
Andreas Schmidt <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 22 Feb 2001 14:39:03 +0100
Xavier,

HP offers GlancePlus package which consists out of Scope Collector and
on-line monitoring tool Glance.
For "nice pictures" they had LaserRX which is (unfortunately) obsoleted
since a long time but still running.
The official replacement is MeasureWare on NT but this requires an EXTRACT
in Scope and a FTP transfer to NT.

I developed a web based solution for Scope graphs using Ploticus/iX
(freeware I ported to MPE). See http://www.hillschmidt.de/gbr/ and jump
into the HP3000 section (I need to rename this to HP e3000 ...).

I know about LUND Performance Toolbox which is used by my CSC colleagues in
the U.S. and others on this list. They may give you more details.

Hope that will give you a good starting in this topic!

Best regards, Andreas Schmidt, CSC, Germany

Xavier Mouton <[log in to unmask]>@RAVEN.UTC.EDU> on 22/02/2001
02:22:31 PM

Please respond to Xavier Mouton <[log in to unmask]>

Sent by:  HP-3000 Systems Discussion <[log in to unmask]>