HP3000-L Archives

February 2001, Week 4

From:
Art Bahrs <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Art Bahrs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Feb 2001 09:51:54 -0800
Hi Dave :)
   Give a quick call to Minisoft (1-800-682-0200) and ask for either Del or
Nocquin (spelled wrong 'cuz I can't spell! hehe) and they will be able to
answer this one for you :)

   I think that you can just set the transfer type to binary and set the
parms on the File Transfer option (it is on the Config Menu).

Art "I got their number memorized hehe" Bahrs