HP3000-L Archives

February 2001, Week 4

From:
Wirt Atmar <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 28 Feb 2001 14:31:02 EST
Jeff Vance writes:

> CSY is looking for pictures (electronic versions) of the following
>  antique products:
>
>    model 33
>    HP 2621 HP 2645  visual displays
>
>  If you have anything that we can use it will be greatly
>  appreciated.

Damn. Damn. Damn. On those few days when I don't feel so old, somebody says
something like this. Antiques! Damn. Damn. Damn.

We still use this stuff!

See:

      http://aics-research.com/series33.html
      http://aics-research.com/emulate.html
      http://aics-research.com/relperf.html

We still have the photographs that these images were derived from -- and I
could go clean up the room that has the Series 33 and take a new, completely
digital, less cluttered picture of it.

Wirt Atmar