HP3000-L Archives

February 2001, Week 4

From:
Ed Effinger <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ed Effinger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Feb 2001 15:32:10 EST
Good day all.
I'm looking for suggestions on how to combine both a pc containg
an Access database with student/employee pictures with our
HP3000-957 which contains an Image database with the
student/employee info.

I would like to initiate a process on the HP using our Speedware
V7 application which would be able to link to an Access database
on the network to locate and present the appropriate Photo.

Thank you in advance for any and all suggestions.
Ed

Edward Effinger
Senior Programmer/Analyst
Conestoga College of Applied Arts & Technology
299 Doon Valley Drive
Kitchener,  Ontario,  Canada  N2G 4M4
Tel    : 519-748-5220 Ext. 379
Voice: 519-748-5220 Ext. 379