HP3000-L Archives

February 2001, Week 4

From:
Bill Towe <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 23 Feb 2001 17:01:21 EST
Our company has (4) 957SX systems, (1) 947RX, (2) 918LX systems we are trying
to do away with.  I thought it would be a good idea if some of you who are
interested might want to purchase these systems from us at a reduced rate and
use them to either brush up on HP3000 OS at home or at work.  I bought one
last week and use it to learn more about 6.5.  They each have 64Mb memory and
6GB of disk, the MF/IO card and a DAT.

They do NOT have a license associated with them which only means you cannot
get support on them (you can't get support on them even with a license after
next year).  But without the licenses, we are able to sell them for well
under their current value.

Here is the break down of these boxes: $850 for the 957SX systems, $700 for
the 947RX system and $1,100 for the 918LX systems....all with 6gb disk and
64mb memory and the MF/IO card.  They are all in excellent working condition.
 We will even offer 60 day warranties on these systems.  If you want more
memory or a console or something like that, call me or e-mail me and I'll see
to it that you get it.

THIS IS NOT A SALES PITCH E-MAIL.  And this is the only time I will publish
anything like this.  I appreciate your time and patience with this e-mail.
I'm not sure how long these systems will be here, so let me know as soon as
you can if you are interested.  Obviously we are subject to our availability.

Thanks again and have a good weekend.

-Bill Towe
BlueLine Services, LLC.
(972) 241-1912