HP3000-L Archives

February 2001, Week 3

From:
"Born, Ken" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Born, Ken
Date:
Fri, 16 Feb 2001 15:04:50 -0600
Greetings,
I received a call from a user regarding the use of Visual Basic ODBC
function.
He performs a fetch and consistently only get 100 records.  The command
he uses is the open records set or something like that.

He asked me if the HP3000 ODBC only allows 100 records to be sent to the
client.
I told him that I thought the SQL code controls how many records will be
fetched.  I remember
my programming days in Oracle and thought this is how to control the amount
of records to be downloaded to the client.

Does anybody know off the top of their heads if I need to configure this on
HP3000 ODBC? or is this controlled by the client SQL calls?
Thanks...