HP3000-L Archives

February 2001, Week 3

From:
Andreas Schmidt <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 16 Feb 2001 17:10:03 +0100
Folks,

Ploticus/iX 1.40 is now available!

The main benefit I see: the proc datesettings allows now to omit weekend
dates! I will use this for my Scope/iX graphics.

The place where to get remains the same:
http://www.hillschmidt.de/ploticus/
but I use now a compressed tar file so that you need to use tar with the z
option in addition to fxv. This avoids the need to have the GNU utilities
to unzip a tar file.

Comments and especially examples are always welcomed!

Best regards, have a good wekend, Andreas Schmidt, CSC, Germany