HP3000-L Archives

February 2001, Week 3

From:
"Newton, Tony" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Newton, Tony
Date:
Thu, 15 Feb 2001 05:52:05 -0800
It sure is, Eben.  We have it set up here so that we can dial-in, view logs
and reboot our off site machines.  You will have to do a <CTRL>B ER to
enable remote console and a <CTRL>B UL to unlock remote console.  You should
then be able to dial in to LDEV 21 hit break and remote administer the
machine.  Don't forget to set-up a remote-access password though, you don't
want every Phil, Bill and Jill dialing in to assist you with your admin
duties.  I don't remember what option you use to set that up, but you can
just type help at the CM prompt and it should be obvious.  If not just
respond back and I will take a look.

Good Luck.

___
Tony Newton

This message is intended for the sole use of the individual and entity to
whom it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged,
confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If you are
not the intended addressee, nor authorized to receive for the intended
addressee, you are hereby notified that you may not use, copy, disclose or
distribute to anyone the message or any information contained in the
message.  If you have received this message in error, please immediately
advise the sender by reply email and delete the message.  Thank you very
much.