HP3000-L Archives

February 2001, Week 3

From:
Carl McNamee <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Carl McNamee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Feb 2001 15:56:18 -0600
We are muddling through the process of opening up our Image databases to the
"real world" and have run into one major stumbling block.  How can I gain
access to an Image database from within perl or php scripts running on the
box with the database?  Can you issue intrinsic calls from within perl or
php?  One key factor for us is that the database access must be quick so the
JDBC driver has been ruled out.

All thoughts and comments will be entertained!

Carl McNamee
Systems Administrator
Billing Concepts
(210) 949-7282