HP3000-L Archives

February 2001, Week 1

From:
George Willis <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
George Willis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Feb 2001 10:47:22 -0600
Sandra, no further progress has been made on generating the trace files.
However, in reviewing the latest events with Mike O'Brien, he has verified
with Business Object Of America vendor that they recognize a bug in their
reporting software that does not pass the file information to SAMBA like the
Microsoft products do. We don't know when they'll fix it.

Given that Mike is on vacation this week and I am addressing NT Sql issues,
it seems that SAMBA may not be the culprit in this case and it probably make
sense to close this call regarding this issue. We'll definetely open a new
call in the future if warranted.

Thanks for your support in this issue

George Willis