HP3000-L Archives

February 2001, Week 1

From:
"Johnson, Tracy" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Johnson, Tracy
Date:
Fri, 2 Feb 2001 12:54:33 -0500
I don't think organization requesting funds will make
a bit of difference.  I think the more important item
considered to the government bean counter will be
what the money is used for.

To use Nick's example below, any Wiccan organization
couldn't just ask for funds.  The money has to be
"used" for something.  Like the "Wiccan Benevolent
Organization for Unwed Mothers" or something like
that.

Tracy Johnson
MSI Schaevitz Sensors