HP3000-L Archives

February 2001, Week 1

From:
Goetz Neumann <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Goetz Neumann <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Feb 2001 08:02:00 -0600
X-no-Archive:yes

Juergen Hees wrote:

> Ich have changed a 927LX with MPE/iX 4.0 to a 918RX with MPE/iX 5.5.
> When I logged on the DTC 48, on the console the message "logon for op.sys
> on LDEV 110 appears, and then the System hangs.
> System abort 1458 From subsys 102
> Secondary Status: Info = -37 Subsys=107
> Systemhalt 7, $05B2

I remember such a problem could occur if you have enabled your
terminal profile on this DTC port to do Native Language IO,
i.e. NLIO = Y. You can check/disable that in NMMGR.

You might want to ask your Response Center if that problem
has been fixed with a recent patch, if it is indeed this
problem you are having; if not it will be best to produce
a memory dump for the RC to analyze the problem.

HTH,
Goetz.