HP3000-L Archives

February 2001, Week 1

From:
Christian Lheureux <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 2 Feb 2001 13:04:17 +0100
It is my understanding that, since Allbase is no longer bundled with FOS on
the new systems, it has to be purchased separately. A quick look into the HP
e3000 price list for February yields user-based options for Allbase, P/N
30368B. What is not very clear in my mind is that it also yields tier-based
options.

I'm thinking of 30368B as an example. There might be others, though I'm not
aware of any at this moment.

Christian Lheureux
Responsable du Departement Systemes et Reseaux
Head of Systems and Networks Department
APPIC R.H.
HPConnect Systems Integrator / HP3000 Expert / HP e-Partner
Tel : +33-1-69-80-97-22   /   Fax : +33-1-69-80-97-14 / e-mail :
"Le Groupe APPIC recrute, contactez nous !"