SCUBA-SE Archives

February 2001

Date:
Thu, 8 Feb 2001 18:12:25 -0600
An addendum:

For those not familiar with the area, Boynton Beach is about half way
between Fort Lauderdale and West Palm.  You can fly to MIA, FLL, or WPB but
in my experience at least from Dallas, FLL is the cheapest (most likely
because you can get there from here on American Trans Air AKA FunJet AKA We
Fly to the Everglades.  Not that you want to fly ATA, but the fact that they
fly to FLLmakes the competing airfares lower. Isnt capitalism grand?

CH