SCUBA-SE Archives

February 2001

Date:
Thu, 8 Feb 2001 18:35:17 -0100
At 20:33 07/02/01 -0600, Don wrote:

>I leave for Belize a week from Saturday.

Nah, you don't want to go there.  There is a small island ...

Sorry guys, I couldn't resist a private joke.

>where I priced a SeaQuest (Sunnto) Vyper wrist mount.

Nah, you don't want this computer ...

I bought the Vyper about 35 dives ago and love it.  It's a great computer.

>My friends in the much more competitive dive shop markets in
>Dallas, Atlanta, Houston, Chicago(?), can any of you help me

Nah, you don't want friends from Dallas ...  :-)

Have a great trip.  Belize can offer great diving.

Regards,

                   Kuty