SCUBA-SE Archives

February 2001

Date:
Wed, 28 Feb 2001 12:20:31 -0600
Exactly how could an air intergrated computer know when I'm
feeling fatigue? The fact that it can monitor air consumption has
nothing to do with feeling fatigue. Giavoani, your reliance on your
air intergrated computers is beyond the absurd. I would hope that
the only computer you rely on is the one between your ears. Other
computers can decent tools but reliance on them is a dangerous
practice.