SCUBA-SE Archives

February 2001

From:
Christian Gerzner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Feb 2001 16:37:49 +1100
John Bird <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> One of our Harbour Ferries made a crash landing on Little Manly
> Point yesterday afternoon. Full story and a pic at:

To which Chuck Hopf <[log in to unmask]> responded:

> So get Strike to whip you up a batch of limpets and do the job right next
> time.

Well, as I recall, the ferry made a hard right (or was it a hard left)
when it was supposed to go straight on. Of course no one is claiming responsibility.

Hmmmmmm, I wonder where Strike actually was at the time? >;-)

After all, that is well and truly his back yard.

Actually we have a ferry, the Dee Why, at Dee Why Reef (where else?)
and its a great wreck. Immediately adjacent is another, smaller vessel
(never could remember its name) with the sharpest, pointiest bow I've
ever seen. I _think_ it was a minesweeper or some such at some stage.

Hmmmmmm, Strike lives at Dee Why. >;-)

Christian