SCUBA-SE Archives

February 2001

From:
Chuck Hopf <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Feb 2001 12:58:11 -0600
We are now less than 2 weeks away from the Boynton beach NED-fest.  There is
still room for some more divers on the boat. You can call 888 340-DIVE to
make reservations on the boat for Fri-Sun (3/9-3/11).  If you have questions
about hotels etc, you can e-mail me directly though I am out of town on
business I am still checking e-mail.  For info on the dive sites, you can
contact me or Lee Bell or you can look at trip reports at
www.chopf.com/scubalog.html and look for Boynton Beach.  Depending on the
currents we may do a wreck or two but it will mostly be relatively shallow
(less than 90FSW drift diving - bring a shovel if you want to go deeper.)

Join us for March Madness in Boynton Beach.

CH