SCUBA-SE Archives

February 2001

From:
Krazy Kiwi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Feb 2001 22:42:04 -0500
On Sun, 25 Feb 2001 22:21:15 -0500, Lee Bell <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

<snip of the kiwi shears>
>You are in a public forum and seem to be getting ready to or have already
>decided to take sides in this.

Whose taking sides ... we are just tiring of all the crapping-on!

>I don't think you believe you can change my opinions about Bob's
>attitude and I suspect that you would prefer not to become a direct
>participant. If I am correct, may I suggest that you either
>take your posts to me private or,...

Private would get my vote, and Im sure the majority of the list members too
if this kinda too-ing & thro-ing is gonna continue on forever.

>if you prefer, let sleeping dogs lie?  One
>person with a poking stick would seem to be enough.

If only those sleeping dawgs would stop fighting over the same bone ie they
are never going to agree-to-agree all the time. That makes us the unique
indiviuals we are right! ;-)

Viv who is donning her asbestos make-believe drysuit