SCUBA-SE Archives

February 2001

From:
Brad Stambaugh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Feb 2001 04:30:18 -0500
Well, unfortunately the Cayman Islands guide book recommended by several
people, the one written by Shlomo Cohen, was not to be found at
Amazon.com. The two that I bought are....
-The Cayman Islands: Dive Guide by Stephen Frink
-Diving Cayman Islands, by Jesse Cancelmo

These may not be the best, but should be a good start. If anyone knows
more about Cohen's book, like, is it still in print, where can it be
found, ...I'd get it if I could find it.

Thanks for the info, Brad