SCUBA-SE Archives

February 2001

Date:
Thu, 15 Feb 2001 23:08:45 -0600
On 15 Feb 2001, at 15:10, Brad Stambaugh wrote:

> I'm short on time, so I'll have to make this quick, (sorry).
>
> Of those on this list, who dive single tank wings, and wear ~ 7mm
> neoprene, how many lbs. of lift do you have in your wing?
> There has been a lot of disagreement (on tech list) about the 27 lb.
> wing being enough lift when used with ~ 7 mm neoprene, at depths of ~ 90
> feet.

Depends on you amigo. We are all different and our buoyancy is
too. I have the 18lb and the 36lb for the single configuration. The
18's good for warm water no wet  suit diving. The 36 is good for
either wet or drysuit in the conditions I dive in.

> ...Brad

~~~~~~~~~
Mike
North Alabama Association of Technical Divers
members.home.net/mwallace61/main.htm
www.tech-diver.com
~~~~~~~~~