HP3000-L Archives

January 2001, Week 4

From:
"Johnson, Tracy" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Johnson, Tracy
Date:
Tue, 23 Jan 2001 15:13:00 -0500
Sometimes they also post the minimum, at which a device fails.

This occurred on a circuit the user put a LaserJet, a fax,
a refrigerator, a coffeepot, and an HP2934 printer.

Everytime one of the other devices kicked in, the
HP2934 printer would reset on the down spike, and
the user didn't understand why.

Tracy Johnson
MSI Schaevitz Sensors