HP3000-L Archives

January 2001, Week 4

From:
Erik Vistica <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Erik Vistica <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Jan 2001 13:32:21 -0600
A co-worker built a house near Roseville a few years ago. IIRC $40,000
dollars of the permit went to the public school system (according to the
County Assessor). So he called the school district office to see where
the money was going. They didn't know they were getting it.

BTW I thought the California Lottery was supposed to have 'our schools
win too'. Hmm, we don't hear that line anymore.