HP3000-L Archives

January 2001, Week 4

From:
Lane Rollins <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lane Rollins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Jan 2001 17:15:35 -0800
In the "old" days I was always told to change the maximum permanent space to
100% on all drives except ldev 1. Is this still valid? Is there a down side
to leaving it at the default of 75%? Well other then unusable disk space,
but with drives as cheap as they are these days I'm not all that worried.

-Lane