HP3000-L Archives

January 2001, Week 4

From:
Justin Garabedian <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Justin Garabedian <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Jan 2001 17:11:45 -0500
All,
    I am interested in moving some HP equipment from Canada to Ohio.  Does
any have any suggestions on movers, equipment transport companies, etc?  Any
help in with this matter would be appreciated greatly.

Thank you,

        Justin R. Garabedian
        Information Systems
        Cornerstone Consolidated Services Group, Inc.
        5568 West Chester Road
        West Chester, Ohio 45069
        Phone: (513) 603.1148
        FAX: (513) 603.1495
        Email: [log in to unmask]

PS: off the topic, does anyone know of any (cheap) used HP 3000/9000
equipment for sale?  Depending on the location, I might be able to take it
off your hands.  I am only looking for RISC machines for my personal use for
testing.  The way I am going, soon Cinergy will have to schedule rotating
outages so I can boot all my systems at home!  THANKS!!