HP3000-L Archives

January 2001, Week 4

From:
Larry Barnes <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Larry Barnes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Jan 2001 09:14:45 -0700
How are you interrogating the output?  If your search starts with a certain
column this may have been change once you upgraded to 6.5.   I had a script that
dumped the contents of the DSTAT ALL command to a file and then displayed
certain info.  We did an O/S upgrade and the command script failed to work
because HP changed how the dstat all output was written. (they lined up the
columns better).  Once discovered a quick modification was made to the script
and all was well again.

Hope this helps,

Larry Barnes