HP3000-L Archives

January 2001, Week 4

From:
Tom Hula <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 24 Jan 2001 09:16:23 -0600
Unfortunately, there are attempts to cure mental illness through exorcism. I
believe that demon possession has happened and can happen, but I also
believe it is quite rare.  Although in this case, it sounds like a complete
fraud with money being the only real motive. I won't say she got what she
deserved, only that she was playing with fire and got burned.
            Tom Hula