HP3000-L Archives

January 2001, Week 4

From:
"Johnson, Tracy" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Johnson, Tracy
Date:
Wed, 24 Jan 2001 10:00:43 -0500
This may be true at birth, however I think this
statement ignores the fact that people move around
and congregate in fixed locations.

Intelligent people (regardless of origin) have a
tendency to congregate in the same areas.  e.g.:
Universities and Laboratories.

Stupid people (regardless of origin) also have a
tendency to congregate in the same areas.  e.g.:
Trailer Parks, Public Housing, and Congress.

(Don't take me THAT seriously, humor is intended
in paragraphs 2 and 3 above.)

Tracy Johnson
MSI Schaevitz Sensors