HP3000-L Archives

January 2001, Week 4

From:
Simon Harryman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Simon Harryman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Jan 2001 12:39:54 -0000
Good day fellow listers,

I have a question for you.

We have just upgraded a machine to MPE/iX 6.5 flat - no Powerpatch. We have
been running a job for some time under 5.5 that interrogates the output from
a partial dump, extracts only certain lines from it and puts these into a
report. This does not now work. The last time that this was run, the entire
contents of the output spool file were retrieved by the MPEX PRINTO command
(printo #J148...).

Has anyone else come across this one and if they have, is there a fix/patch
to get around it. The text strings that we are looking for are the same as
they were before the upgrade (we also had to upgrade Roadrunner/Backpack
iX).

Thanks in advance.
Simon Harryman
eXegeSys UK Ltd.