HP3000-L Archives

January 2001, Week 3

Date:
Mon, 15 Jan 2001 11:01:07 -0600
i've got a 4535, and did a manual install of the keyboard programs so i
could have the button funtionality. it is definately mmkeybd.exe. i looked
thu zonealarms programs and it was there, so i turned it off. i've contacted
hp to see what they say, but i expect they'll say it's not broken, so i
don't need an answer to my question.

JOno