HP3000-L Archives

January 2001, Week 3

From:
THOMAS COOK <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
THOMAS COOK <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Jan 2001 10:16:46 -0600
Thank you Lars & Ken.

For Lars I have in the past had more or less the same experience in the past
in regards to porting/using encryption on the HP3000.

But, I am still going to try for a commercially workable product for this
platform as well as being cross-platform compatible.

To Ken, thank you. I have a neighbor who works in an admin. capacity for
HCFA and I have been trying to locate further specs than what he could
provide.

This gives me something to start with, even though I am leery of dealing
with the 160+ Elliptical Curve systems. For nothing else, I am not
interested in getting that acquainted with the local USA Justice department
and their representatives.

An idea or argument may be that since the Fed's mandate this then would this
not be entrapment?

A levity for thought.

Tom