HP3000-L Archives

January 2001, Week 2

From:
Bill Cadier <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bill Cadier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Jan 2001 11:30:50 -0800
Hello Tom,

MPELXG6 is a 6.5 only patch that is presently site specific while it
undergoes
testing and evaluation. We are still enhancing the patch, I added some
changes
last evening in fact and have not yet finished testing them!

I do not have an ETA on when it will be available for beta testing but it
should not
be too long. When that happens more complete information about the patch
will
be available.

Best Regards,

Bill Cadier