HP3000-L Archives

January 2001, Week 2

From:
John Burke <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
John Burke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Jan 2001 07:59:45 -0800
Even though the documentation for NPCONFIG I have does not specify it, a
simple test I just ran confirmed that it should/must be an unnumbered file.
As for whether there is a maximum line length, again the documentation does
not help.

Have them re-save the file as unnumbered and try to manually STARTSPOOL the
various printers (please note that a re-boot of the box is NOT necessary
when making changes to NPCONFIG, just a STOP/START sequence for the affected
printers).

John Burke

<--- big snip --->