HP3000-L Archives

January 2001, Week 2

From:
Budd Marsh <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Budd Marsh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Jan 2001 16:58:49 -0800
Ref: MPELXA1 patch
Yes, there is a version for MPE6.0 - MPELXA1(B)

FYI, for those using Quest's Netbase product; especially with MACS from
Ecometry:

We applied this patch to resolve out-of-sync issues that came back after
upgrading to MPE6.0 pp2 from MPE5.5.   Problems fixed by patches TIXKXX8,
MPELX31, and MPEKXY0 under MPE5.5 were not resolved under MPE6.0 until both
MPELXA1(B) & MPELX38(B) patches were installed.

Our problems were not being caused by a file opened concurrently...., but
the changes for buffers, timers, etc. that were part of these fixes also
were necessary to fix data corruption issues in transactions being sent to
my shadow system.

Budd Marsh
System Administrator
Multiple Zones Inc