HP3000-L Archives

January 2001, Week 1

From:
"Simonsen, Larry" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Simonsen, Larry
Date:
Wed, 3 Jan 2001 16:16:02 -0700
Many years ago we had a problem with a backup not containing the nmmgr data
files.  This we were told was because the network was running at the time.
Since the problem we changed our backup script to stop the network during
the backup.  As a check I would like to know if this is still needed or are
the file stored as part of the sysgen files?
What do others do in making sure the files are all stored.

Larry Simonsen                Phone: 801-489-2450
Flowserve Corporation     Fax: 801-491-1750
PO Box 2200                    http://www.Flowserve.com
Springville, UT 84663      e-mail: [log in to unmask]
All opinions expressed herein are my own and reflect, in no way, those of my
employer.