HP3000-L Archives

January 2001, Week 1

From:
Donna Garverick <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Donna Garverick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Jan 2001 12:39:29 -0800
Tracy Pierce wrote:

> Getting ready for 6.0, this is an excerpt from SQLVER, which shows 1 file
> from an old version.  While this is apparently doesn't cause any problems,
> how do I clean it up, or should I leave it alone?  (The creation dates are
> probably from a predecessor's OLDDATE omission)
> YODA:MANAGER.SYS,PUB:sqlver
> hpipns.pub.sys (created WED, FEB 25, 1998):
> @(#)HP36216-03A.G1.12     ALLBASE/PC API 900       ALLBASE/SQL
> ***** WARNING:  Version incompatibility found.

this one exception is ok.  i asked the rc thesame question (what seems like
eons ago).  i don't know what it is (although i suspect it's some dead (no
longer needed) program).  personally, i'd leave it alone.  it seems to be a
content sleeping dog :-)        - d

--
Donna Garverick     Sr. System Programmer

"Unix _is_ user friendly.
It's just very selective about who its friends are.
And sometimes even best friends have fights."