HP3000-L Archives

January 2001, Week 1

Date:
Fri, 5 Jan 2001 20:31:18 -0600
Alfredo,

I had the extra pleasure of meeting Mr. White once at Interex (think it was
San Francisco, 1993).  Please wish him best "retirement" time.   btw, we
shouldn't be shy to use that word.  Retiring doesn't mean stopping all
activities, it just mean starting to use some more time for ourself that for
others...and for some people, it's not even the case... 8-)

Denis St-Amand (remove "removeit." from my personal email address)
HP MPE/iX Response Center
9353si0293b@enews4.newsguy.com...