HP3000-L Archives

January 2001, Week 1

From:
"F. Alfredo Rego" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
F. Alfredo Rego
Date:
Fri, 5 Jan 2001 11:15:00 -0700
Dear HP e3000 Users:

After many years of contributing to the worldwide HP3000 community
(first at HP and then at Adager), Fred is going to pursue other
worthwhile interests.  He has mentioned the word "retirement" but
I just can't imagine Fred sitting in his porch sipping lemonade all
day.  If anything, I have visions of Fred making sure that whatever
comes under his sharp attention will function as well as humanly
possible.

Fred White was one of the original creators of the IMAGE Database
Management System that all of us use in our mission-critical
applications.  Fred is a man of many talents and his exclusive
involvement with IMAGE database structures has not allowed
sufficient time to exercise some of his other abilities to their
fullest.  Did you know that he speaks Japanese, for instance?
Or that he and his lovely wife Judy have ventured as far as
Australia to watch magnificent birds of prey while hanging on to
cliffs with their binoculars?

Fred has spent a lot of time making the lives of IMAGE users easier
and more productive.  It is only appropriate that he will now also
have the opportunity to widen the reach of his inquisitive mind.

Please join me in wishing Fred the very best in his new adventures.

  _______________
|            r  |  Alfredo                     [log in to unmask]
|          e    |                           http://www.adager.com
|        g      |  F. Alfredo Rego
|      a        |  Manager, R & D Labs
|    d          |  Adager Corporation
|  A            |  Sun Valley, Idaho 83353-3000            U.S.A.