HP3000-L Archives

January 2001, Week 1

From:
Doug Werth <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Doug Werth <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Jan 2001 13:01:40 -0500
Larry,

Add OPTION NORECURSION to your UDC to prevent it from executing itself.

spoolf  dfid
option NORECURSION
tellop  user !hpuser.!hpaccount is modifying !dfid
spoolf !dfid;pri=1
*****

Doug.

Doug Werth                             Beechglen Development Inc.
[log in to unmask]                               Cincinnati, Ohio