HP3000-L Archives

January 2001, Week 1

From:
Andreas Schmidt <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 5 Jan 2001 10:36:38 +0100
A good start could also become POSIXCBT.LSN.SYS.
Although not updated in 6.0 it is still a good starter for basix POSIX
concept.

Best regards, Andreas Schmidt, CSC, Germany

Joseph Rosenblatt <[log in to unmask]>@RAVEN.UTC.EDU> on 04/01/2001
09:02:36 PM

Please respond to Joseph Rosenblatt <[log in to unmask]>

Sent by:  HP-3000 Systems Discussion <[log in to unmask]>