HP3000-L Archives

January 2001, Week 1

From:
"Paul S. Butler" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Paul S. Butler
Date:
Thu, 4 Jan 2001 15:58:09 -0800
Another source of information is on the Gibson Research's news server,
news.grc.com. The 'Shieldsup' and 'Leaktest' groups discuss firewall issues.
Be warned, these newsgroups have a _lot_ of traffic!

I've used ZoneAlarm for a while, and been happy with it. I _don't_ have
dedicated Internet access, tho.

Paul S. Butler, System Administrator
Data Trace
(916) 797-5000