SCUBA-SE Archives

January 2001

From:
Reef Fish <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Jan 2001 20:56:51 -0500
On Tue, 30 Jan 2001 20:05:54 -0500, Wade G. Pemberton
<[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>Reef Fish wrote:
>
>> You seem like a nice guy.  Hope you're a fast learner of the neighborhood
>> of "Sidney and Elsewhere" (SE) LIST.

>Been around lists since arpanet.   Was there when Mike Reed was doing  the
>sketches,  before listserv became Listserv, and at least 3 of the times

That's what made you a Clueless Newbie.  A Classic one at that.
You're new in a PARTICULAR list, and you think your prior experience
ELSEWHERE is necessarily applicable or relevant to THIS list.
Read some LISTSERV literature written by people in the know.  You
obviously haven't, else you wouldn't have flaunted your Arpanet
and other experience as if they were relevant HERE.

You sound almost like the other Clueless Newbie Harry Quinn.  Bragged
about lots of internet and listserv experience, but don't have a
clue about how to behave in a new list environment.

> Been here a while, just didn't say much.    Relevance being such a
> premium commodity, of course.

Where is "here"?  And what is "a while"?

>> >Amazing what the tiniest bit of catalyst will do when added to an
already
>> >volatile mixture...
>>
>> Esat isn't tiny or catholic!  :-)  You just practiced pedodentistry at
>> the wrong place and the wrong time when a valuable and LONG TIME member
>> of the Scuba LIST community took the time to drop in to grace this LIST
>> with some scuba INFO rather than some BULLSHIT by some windbags.  <G>
>
>Actually wasn't referring to Esat with that  remark.

It was obvious to me too!  And you're humor challenged not to
recognize an obviously intended joke by me, even with a smiley
staring at your face.

-- Bob.